Feel Better Faster
Session Two: Uncovering Secret Beliefs that Keep Us Suffering
For as much as we talk about wanting to get better, feel better, think better, do you ever feel like there is some hidden factor keeping you from making progress as quickly as you would like? In this video and its exercises, we will boldly consider what might be slowing down our healing and finally figure out how to move ahead. Pain, grief, suffering, depression – there’s a hidden reason these things linger longer than they need to. In this video:
- The Little Billy Story
- Why Some People Don’t Really Want to Get Better
- Invisible Pain Badges – are you wearing yours?
- How to Let Go of Suffering
- The Curious Case of the Mental Patients
- How much does your culture, religion, friends or family contribute to your suffering today?
- The Price of Clarity
“If you have fear of some pain or suffering, you should examine whether there is anything you can do about it. If you can, there is no need to worry about it; if you cannot do anything, then there is also no need to worry.” — Dalai Lama