[column sm=”5″ md=”3″][/column]
[column sm=”7″ md=”9″]
Emotional Mastery: How to Feel Better More Often
It’s human nature. People bring their personal problems to work and their work problems home, damaging their effectiveness in both environments. Mastering the ability to manage our emotional states in any situation:
- Increases our ability to get work done efficiently and effectively
- Smooths co-worker relationships and enhances teamwork
- Reduces errors
- Erases irritability and increases positivity
- Improves your ability to focus on the task at hand
- Rejuvenates the workplace
- Helps create a sense of peace and confidence
It’s impossible to separate our home life from our work life. Going through a divorce, money troubles, illness, a depression, dealing with a troubled child or a sick parent, all these things and more present a heavy burden. Who wouldn’t drag that into work? And if work isn’t going well, a co-worker isn’t pulling their share of the load (perhaps because they have a personal problem), profits are down, morale is low for any reason, the last few customers were irate or the last few sales calls went badly, of course anyone is going to take that work stress home. And bring it back the next morning.
This program helps people create realistic, workable strategies for coping with their emotions and understand the high cost they pay for not being able to do so. Discover how to:
- Identify overreactions in yourself or others – and instantly calm them down with the Compassion Question
- Find ways unique to you that can help you instantly become more tranquil and focused
- Change your mood in 3 simple steps
- Create a plan for managing your emotions at the appropriate time and place most of the time
- Use realistic steps to process emotions generated at work or home in healthy ways
- Clear your head and heart so you can focus on the task at hand
The critical skills for managing and mastering one’s emotions in a healthy, practical way can transform a life, a team and a company. These time-tested methods create profound and lasting results in people who are motivated to give them a try.
“It’s hard to even talk about what I was going through when I dragged myself to your class. I didn’t really expect much, to tell the truth. But I left with tears of joy in my eyes. Thank you for encouraging me to go on with my life, despite the troubles I told you about.”
— Eleanor Beck
“Wendy, I don’t know if you realize what you’re doing with this stuff, but it is changing people’s lives, including mine. Keep doing it.”
— Chiquira M.